Saturday, June 27, 2009

1 week to go

I have another 1 week to go. That means this is the last week for me to have fun, wake-up late, tidur pukul 4 pg, games, novel, internet, astro and so many more. Because next Sunday, I must go back to Malacca to continue my study. Oh no, it quite boring!!... Dahla jadual waktu aku padat. Erm, macam manalah bulan puasa nanti. Last sem, jadual xlah penuh sangat. Uish, xtau nk wat camne ni. Hopefully my timetable will be changed again.

Macam mana pun kenalah diteruskan juga. Aku pun dh jadi senior, sem 4... hehe.... senior la tu!.. Erm, but sometimes interesting gak. Iyelah, buka sem ni de intake baru. Don't know how they are. But never mindlah, I'm not stayed in hostel anymore. I stayed in my new house in Apartment Kenanga with my classmate. Mungkin 1hb ni aku akan ke sana dulu, nk tengok rumah dan sain agreement masuk rumah baru. Eeee, malasnya nak balik!!!!!!!!

No comments: