Monday, May 11, 2009

It's time to relax...

Finally, my final exam was end on last Thursday. So I don’t need to study until late nite with all the books and notes. The most important thing, after this I can freely do whatever I want. Games, Internet, movie, tv. The best time for me:p

This week, my weekend was so happening compared last 2 weeks. On Friday, ayah, ibu and boy with acik and gegirl going back to Johor. Ayah asked me to join but I don’t want. So I was in Seremban with along, bang long, angah n nuar. But on the evening omm and family from Kuantan came. I was too excited coz a few days ago we talked about Irfan, ‘the budak gedik’…. Dah besar rupenya, manja berlebih2! Tengok Damia relax je.......


Then, on Sunday after Omm going back, we went to KL juz for lunch at Wangsamaju!.. huhu.... Before going home, we drop at Carrefour Wangsamaju with acik n family and of course we cannot missed from "visit" NZ Curry House.. I ordered teh tarik with capatti and shared with boy. Around 8:30 we arrived home.

No comments: